Helping you to achieve financial security in later life
For those clients who come to us in later life (or their loved ones, on their behalf) their key concerns are often:
- Can I afford to pay for my care without selling my home?
- What pensions do I have and are they growing? Do I want them to?
- Will I have enough money to leave to my children when I die?
- Should I give money to my children/grandchildren?
- How can I make sure my loved ones inherit as much as possible?
How do we help?
Firstly, we’ll spend time getting to know you and your situation. We’ll get to the heart of any concerns you may have and understand what you want to achieve during the rest of your retirement.
Once we understand this, we’ll use our years of experience and knowledge of the financial services market to develop a plan. This plan will be completely tailored to you and your goals and will detail how you will achieve them.
With a plan in place, you can relax, safe in the knowledge that you’re doing all you can to achieve what you want to with your wealth.
Our recommendations may include:
- Investment planning, including decumulation
- Equity release or another form of borrowing in retirement
- Estate planning, including Inheritance Tax Planning (IHT)
- Long-term care planning
For more information on how we work with you, please see your journey with us.