Building your wealth
Building your wealth for the retirement you want
For those who are 5-10 years away from when they want to retire, their key concerns are usually:
- How do I make sure I have enough money to retire when I want to?
- How can I make sure I’ve got enough money to enjoy the lifestyle I want in retirement?
- What pensions do I have and are they growing?
- What if something happens to me before I retire which means that I can’t work?
- Will I have enough money to leave to my children when I die?
It’s never too late to start planning for your retirement. If you are coming up to the age when you want to retire, then it’s essential that you have everything in place to achieve the retirement you want to have.
How do we help?
Firstly, we’ll spend time getting to know you and your situation. We’ll get to the heart of when you want to retire and the kind of retirement you want to have.
Once we understand this, we’ll use our years of experience and knowledge of the financial services market to develop a plan. This plan will be completely tailored to you and your goals and will detail how you will achieve them.
With a plan in place, you can relax, safe in the knowledge that you’re doing all you can to achieve the retirement you want to enjoy.
Our recommendations may include:
- Consolidating or setting up pensions
- Investment planning
- Setting up life assurance or another form of insurance such as critical illness cover, income protection and health insurance
For more information on how we work with you, please see your journey with us.