It’s never too late to start financial planning; even if you’re already retired!
For those clients who come to us in retirement (either because they don’t have a financial advisor or are not happy with their current one) their key concerns are usually:
- How can I make sure I’ve got enough money to continue enjoying my lifestyle in retirement?
- What pensions do I have and are they growing?
- Can I afford to splash out on a special occasion or holiday?
- Will I have enough money to leave to my children when I die?
- Should I give money to my children/grandchildren?
How do we help?
Firstly, we’ll spend time getting to know you and your situation. We’ll get to the heart of what you want to achieve during the rest of your retirement.
Once we understand this, we’ll use our years of experience and knowledge of the financial services market to develop a plan. This plan will be completely tailored to you and your goals and will detail how you will achieve them.
With a plan in place, you can relax, safe in the knowledge that you’re doing all you can to continue enjoying the retirement you’ve worked hard for.
Our recommendations may include:
- Consolidating or setting up new pensions
- Investment planning
- Equity release or another form of borrowing in retirement
- Estate planning, including Inheritance Tax Planning (IHT)